Acapulco

A few years ago I went on a Mexican cruise through Carnival and it was a blast!  I was with my family (parents and 2 sisters), my then-boyfriend (now-husband) and our very close family friends (another family of 4), so there was a whole bunch of us!  It was a 7 day cruise that went to Acapulco, Ixtapa and Manzanillo.
After a few days at sea, our first stop was to Acapulco!  We were so excited to finally get to one of our destinations! 

Here we are just pulling into the dock - almost time to get off the boat!
Our first excursion was a Hike and Snorkel at La Roqueta Island.  We had to take a boat over to the island, so I got to take lots of great pictures of the coast and surrounding town.
After a short boat ride, we finally got to the island and it was time to hike and snorkel!
 
The sun shining through the trees was stunning and I couldn't believe how blue and sparkling the water was!
 Picture time!
Wow, time flies when you're having fun!  
Time to head back to the boat... off to our next destination... IXTAPA!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...