Wine and Whining...

Tell me if this sounds familiar - you are at a gathering of some sort and you set your wine glass down and then can't figure out which one is yours?  Yes, this has happened to me - many times!  I know that they have all sorts of fun wine gadgets to prevent this problem (I also own many of these), but then you have to remember what color, shape, size, etc you have.
Courtesy of Yarn Tomato
The next problem is most of these charms are sold in sets of 6, so what if you have 10, 15 or 20 people over?  Now multiple people will have the same color... do you see where I'm going with this?  It just gets confusing.....


This is why I decided to personalize my wine glasses for my sister-in-laws Bachelorette Party.  She was having a weekend getaway up in Santa Barbara to go wine tasting.  There were 10 of us and I thought it would be fun and cute to decorate all the wine glasses with our names.  To see more about my decorated glasses - click here :)

First of all, I love wine, so I have LOTS of wine glasses, in every shape, size and color, but my wonderful mother bought me this great gift a few years ago.  It's called a Party Pack, it has 18 tall, durable wine glasses and it comes in a reusable storage box.  Now I tried to find a link to the one I have, but this was the closest thing I could find... however this only has 12 glasses.
Anyhow, I use these glasses for all my big gatherings, Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas.  It's great having 1 large set of matching wine glasses!  Plus, once the event is over, I can put all the glasses back in the box and store them in my garage, so convenient!!

What is your favorite item to use for large family gatherings?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...