Butterfly Birthday Cupcakes

Remember these?? I thought I could do better, so I gave it a 2nd try!
 Recipe and Idea from Hello Cupcake
Recently my daughter turned 1 and her party had a Flower/Butterfly theme, so I thought it would be fun to make these cupcakes again, plus this time I had the correct melting chocolates.  While the 2nd time went much smoother, I did make a few changes from last time... I decided that outlining the Butterflies in white chocolate (instead of regular chocolate) would look softer and girlie; I also used pastel colors for the wings.  The cupcakes turned out much cuter the 2nd time around!
As I mentioned, my daughters party was Butterfly and Flower themed, so of course I had to also make a Giant Flower cupcake!  What colors would you make your butterflies?  
Do you like the White or Dark chocolate better?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...