I Wish Wednesdays!


“All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.”– Walt Disney

One thing that we all have in common is wishes.

There are the little every day wishes
"I wish I could lose those last 10lbs!"
"I wish my daughter wouldn't jump on the couch"
"I wish it was sunny"
"I wish my hubby didn't work so late"

There are the BIG important wishes
"I wish I didn't have to worry about money"
"I wish I could find a good paying job"
"I wish I had a bigger house"
"I wish there was a cure for...(fill in the blank)"

There are the F*U*N wishes
"I wish I could travel & explore the world"
"I wish I could get a massage - EVERY DAY"
"I wish I could eat all I want and never gain a pound!"

You get the point.

Anyhow, I thought it would be fun to dedicate Wednesdays to dreams & wishes, big or small! (I might throw in a few inspirational and fun quotes too!)

“Don’t be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so.” – Belva Davis

Today, here is what I'm wishing:

I wish I could have sushi for dinner tonight
I wish I could have a glass of red wine
 
(we are members of their wine club, so we have bottles just stacking up... unopened)

Lastly, after sushi for dinner and a glass of red wine, I wish I could just sit back and relax
in a hot tub...  :)

Now, all of these wishes WILL become reality... in about 8 weeks... once this little munchkin is born.  But until then, I can only wish!

What are you wishing for today?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...