Valentine's Day Round Up

Do you ever wake up and wish you could just roll over and go back to bed?

I do... all the time

Unfortunately that never happens, since I have 2 tiny {but very loud} monkeys bouncing on my bed... Literally!   

3yr old: "Momma, I'm starving!!!  I neeeeeddd to eat someting"
20mo old: "MAMA, mote" {hands me remote} then points to tv "MAMA, mou" {turn on Mickey Mouse}

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE being a momma

but I AM NOT a morning person

at all............

So instead of posting a brand new craft today, I'm gonna be a little lazy and do a round up of some of my past Valentine's Day projects.  




I hope something here inspired you to be crafty today!!

HAPPY CRAFTING!
(to see where I've linked up - click here!!)

post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...