Minnie Mouse Shirt {Disney Series #2}

Did you see my Disneyland Ticket Surprise post last Monday?  In case you missed it, I surprised my hubby with tickets to Disneyland so we could take our girls there for the 1st time.  We are a family of Disney lovers, so this was a very.big.deal! 

As mentioned in my previous post, this is the 2nd in a series of Disney posts. {So keep on checking back to see more!}

Now, since it was their first time, I had to do something special.... so I busted out the Silhouette!
DIY Personalized Minnie Mouse Shirt | Craft | A little about A Lot
First the supplies:
* Bows
* Shirt/Onesie
* Black iron-on {flocked}heat transfer material
* Pink iron-on heat transfer material


DIY Personalized Minnie Mouse Shirt | Craft | A little about A Lot
Create the images (I did it on my Silhouette), then print them on regular paper to make sure everything is sized properly
DIY Personalized Minnie Mouse Shirt | Craft | A little about A Lot
DIY Personalized Minnie Mouse Shirt | Craft | A little about A Lot
Once everything is sized properly, time to cut out Minnie's head and iron on

**Sorry, I forgot to take pictures of that part**

Next cut out the names **Remember to mirror image - it should be backwards**
Now iron on the names
As for the bows... I just hand stitched them on. 
They turned out so cute - I couldn't wait for the girls to wear them!

Fast forward a few days............
She was sooo excited and we hadn't even gotten through the front gates. 
My little one was such a trooper!
Probably her favorite moment from the whole day.  She was soooo excited to show her Minnie shirt off... "Momma, I match Minnie Mouse!!"

Our first family trip to Disneyland was a success, even though it was 95° {can you say HOT?!!}  Our kids were such troopers, especially my littlest one.  I wore her most of the day  {which made me feel like it was over 110°} and even though she was a little sweat ball, she was so happy and content.  We can't wait to go back... hopefully it will be a little cooler next time!

{Do you see the autograph book my hubby is holding?  Check back later this week to see how I made it}


HAPPY CRAFTING!
(to see where I've linked up - click here!!)

post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...