Pintastic Friday #3 {St. Patrick's Day}

Welcome to Pintastic Friday!!
For those of you here for the 1st time, here is a little recap...   I'm going to start sharing a few of my favorite pins each week and then pick one to make.  Last week I selected a few favorites and the "goal" is to share my completed pin with you the next this week. So here is the big question... did I actually complete anything?    {drum-roll please....... }
 
YES!!!
Do you remember all those deliciously yummy PB & Choc desserts I posted last week?!?!  I had the toughest time deciding which one to make, but I finally decided...

Peanut Butter Coffee Cake
with chocolate chip streusel

********************************************


So I'm kinda excited about St. Patty's Day this year.  Why??  It's because my kids are finally at an age where they can enjoy the all the fun & festivities.  I can't wait make a leprechaun trap and for them to wake up to green milk... hehe 



So many cute idea, I can't wait to make one {or two}!!

HAPPY CRAFTING!
(to see where I've linked up - click here!!)

post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...