Pintastic Friday #4 {Pasta)

Welcome to Pintastic Friday!! 
For those of you here for the 1st time, here is a little recap...   I share a few of my favorite pins each week and then pick one to make.  Last week I selected a few favorites and the "goal" is to share my completed pin with you the next this week. So here is the big question... did I actually complete anything?    {drum-roll please....... } 
 YES 

Last week I did a little St. Patrick's Day Pintastic theme.  In case you missed Wednesday's post - here is the fun little craft I tackled.   I was so excited to see how cute they turned out!

Rainbow Pudding Cups
These were a HUGE hit with my girls.  They ate dinner so quickly just so they could have their special rainbow pudding! 

********************************************

The theme of this week is PASTA.  I could probably definitely eat pasta EVERY DAY.  I love coming across a really good {but east to whip up} pasta recipe, because who really wants to slave over dinner... not me!   These are some pins from some of my favorite bloggers!

by The Girl who ate Everything 
http://www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com/wp-content/uploads/blogger/-imKG06221L8/ToPiB7q4jlI/AAAAAAAAHOA/lbdmheMHlIs/s1600/creamy-sausage-tomato-pasta.JPG 
 by Kevin & Amanda 
One-Dish Skillet Dinner Peas, Ham, and Creamy Noodles-01

by The Girl who ate Everything
http://www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com/wp-content/uploads/blogger/-woBkbNgeubI/TlWpMg00TfI/AAAAAAAAHJU/e5eAwQqkBxA/s1600/lasagna-row.jpg

by Apron Strings
http://www.apronstringsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/One-Pot-Pasta-BEFORE.jpg

by Baked by Rachel
Pesto Chicken Lasagna Rolls Recipe from bakedbyrachel.com
They all look sooo delicious, I might have to make them all!

HAPPY COOKING!
(to see where I've linked up - click here!!)

post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...