Pintastic Friday #5 {Cookies}

Welcome to Pintastic Friday!! 
For those of you here for the 1st time, here is a little recap...   I share a few of my favorite pins each week and then pick one to make.  Last week I selected a few favorites and the "goal" is to share my completed pin with you the next this week. So here is the big question... did I actually complete anything?    {drum-roll please....... } 

Sadly, I didn't get my pin done this week.... and I blame my sister! {hehe}  She came to visit for a few days and since we were busy running errands, playing with the kiddos, watching a movie {finally saw The Great Gatsby, so good!} and drinking some wine, I didn't really get anything for the blog done.  Oh well, there is always next week :)

********************************************

Some people love every kid of desserts, but me, I'm a cookie gal!  I've got a huge sweet tooth, but I will take a delicious looking cookie over any other dessert - EVERY TIME!  Here are a few that I've had my eye on for awhile... 

Time to try one out! :)
 
By Ruhlman
Cookie bowl blog

By Picky Palate
How To Make Perfect M and M Cookies by Picky Palate www.picky-palate.com

By A Dash of Sanity
Copycat Girl Scout Tagalong Cookies

By Picky Palate
Brown Butter Chocolate Chunk Peanut Butter Cookies


By Crazy for Crust
Reese's Peanut Butter Cookie S'mores | crazyforcrust.com | A s'more made with a peanut butter cup!



HAPPY BAKING!
(to see where I've linked up - click here!!)

post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...